HS Loft Homeschool Bookstore is on the search for new products.
We know that the Spirit of America is alive and well in the homeschool community. That ingenuity and entrepreneurialism are not lost to days gone by. We want to celebrate it, promote it and make it part of America’s character again. Okay, so now that we have shown you our patriotic tendencies, what does it mean for you? Well, we at HS Loft think we have a win-win situation for all involved: you, us and America. We now offer a consignment opportunity for you to have a platform for your homeschool book or product. You get to concentrate on using your creativity to enhance your current product or make new ones up while we work hard to sell your items. As for America, well, she gets to grow stronger and stronger in the process. So if you have a great product already made, email us for our consignment agreement. Who knows, this may be the beginning of something BIG!
Robert & Stephanie Doyle
Staff at HS Loft
HERE IS A COPY OF OUR CONSIGNMENT AGREEMENT. CALL STEPHANIE FOR MORE INOFRMATION 1-877-312-5638
HS Loft Homeschool Bookstore
555 Sun Valley Drive Suite K3 Roswell, GA 30076
1-877-312-5638 www.hsloft.com Stephanie@hsloft.com
New Product Consignment Agreement
- All books and products are accepted for consignment at the discretion of the staff at HS Loft.
- Selling price will be agreed upon by both consignee and HS Loft.
- Consignee is to provide a supply of at least 2 of the item that is being consigned. Consignee is also to provide a written description of the product and a digital picture. Item will not be placed in the store or on the Internet store until that is done.
- HS Loft and consignee may terminate this agreement at any time with written notice.
- HS Loft is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.
- Consignee will receive 50% of the selling price. Checks are sent quarterly if the consignee’s total is $10.00 or more. When under $10, the balance is carried over to the next quarter.
I have read and agree to the above terms: Date:____________